Hi all, I know we all like catching fish, and I assume most of us enjoy eating fish as well, so every now an then I am going to share a fishy recipe with you. Today its going to be the humble trout!
1. Warm a frying pan on medium to high heat, rub in salt pepper an olive oil.
2. Put trout fillets skin side down in the pan when its hot enough, and cook for roughly three to four minutes until crispy.
3. Flip the fillets over an fry for a further 30 seconds.
4.Take off the hob an place on a plate skin side up.
5. Add a bit of butter and a few handfuls of fresh spinach to the pan with a pinch of salt an pepper.
6. When the spinach wilts slightly, take off the hob.
7. Add the spinach to the trout and serve.
Please do feel free to add your own fish recipes :0)